It’s time to start thinking about getting gifts ordered for all the great father’s out there. I’ve put together a fun gift guide to help you brainstorm ideas to show the Dads in your life that they are loved and appreciated for all they do.
What I like to do for Father’s Day is to get my boys involved in the gift giving process for their Dad. This usually involves a sentimental or personalized gift to show their Dad how much they love him.
Jason do not read this post….this year I had Luke help me design a LoveBook. You can choose if you want a hard cover or soft cover, you design the emoji characters and fill out a quick questionnaire that helps the company design a special book. You then can go into all the pages and change them according to your taste. You can edit the comments and add in different picture elements and choose the cover for the book. Your child writes out a dedication to their dad and it is so sweet, cute and memorable. Go check out Lovebook use the code DAD20 to get 20% off.
The gift Tyler is giving Jason is a little more simple, I purchased a book that I can help Tyler fill out on what he loves about his Dad and he can decorate the pages, you can find it HERE.
I plan on also getting something for Jason too that I know he will love. I’m still figuring that out but my gift guide below is a great place to start…Father’s Day Gift Guide by Julie Gimeno
Gift Ideas For Him:
- Bonfire Pit: This would be a fun addition to add to your backyard…think family time making s’mores & telling stories!
- Charging Station: This is a great option to help your man have one designated spot to charge all of his electronics. It will keep things looking clean & organized.
- Joule Sous: Does your man enjoy cooking? This would be a fun new kitchen toy to add to his collection.
- Jogger Pants: Your man need to upgrade his exercising or lounging pants and these would be the perfect option.
- Yeti Cooler: I’ve been having my eye on this cooler, any camping trips on your future?? This cooler will get the job done in style and keep everything fresh and cold.
- ROKU Stick: We have this for our bedroom TV and it is awesome to connect to all your streaming devices…you can even use your voice to give commands.
- Smart Light Bulbs: Do you have these in your house yet? If not, it is a fun toy for your husband. My husband has loved making our lights all smart activated and energy efficient…they are a great gift option.
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones: If your man is in the market for some new headphones, you can’t go wrong with the quality of the Beats!
- Boss Bluetooth Speaker: Looking for a new speaker to play all the things in your home, this speaker is a great option.
- Grill Set: We have this grill set and it has been put to use a lot and has held up nicely.
- Sonos Play5 Wireless Speaker: Another great option for a speaker to add to your home and it works well with Alexa.
- Earasable Notepad: My husband has this notepad and loves it for work. You can take notes easily on it during a work meeting and then you can upload your notes to any electronic devise.
If you find any of these options great for the Dads in your life, please order through my links, it helps support my blog. I appreciate your support and have fun shopping!