I love finding fun holiday-themed items for our home. Valentine’s Day isn’t a major holiday but I like to sprinkle a few things throughout our house. I like adding to our book collection for each holiday every year and below are the ones I choose for this year & last year. Here are some of the other items that found there way to my home, hope you find an item to add to your collection.Valentine’s Day Finds For Kids & Home by Julie Gimeno
- Here Comes Valentine Cat Book: I purchased this book for Tyler this year and it’s so sweet.
- Groundhug Day Book: I thought this book would be a fun one to add to the mix to shed light on Groundhog Day.
- Valensteins Book: I’m giving this book to Luke this year and it looks so cute.
- Love & Heart Banner: This banner looks great hanging from our fireplace in the Living Room
- Llama Llama I Love You Book: This was a fun one that I added to the collection last year.
- Fancy Nancy Heart To Heart Book: I think the Fancy Nancy books are so cute.
- Loads of Love Shirt: I purchased this shirt last year for my truck loving Tyler and it looked so cute, I got the red & grey one.
- I Love Us Lumbar Pillow: This was a new addition this year and I love it.
- Rainbow Streamer: This was a fun thing I purchased for Tyler this year to play with.
- Heart Wrapping Paper: I have a large basket and I wrap a few small things for the boys for Valentine’s Day and I always use this wrapping paper. It’s so cute, thick paper & great quality.
- Heart Wands To Decorate (craft): I thought this would be a fun craft to do with the boys over the weekend.
- White Heart Shaped Candy Dish: I love little dishes to display candy, it always looks festive.
I would love to hear what your favorite Valentine’s Day finds are and where you found them??
Leave a Reply